Followers

Oct 23, 2008

the waiting moment

penantian suatu penyiksaan, indeed

I am now waiting for the results of my biggest project ever...presumably should be out anydays in this coming 14 days....argggh...

it has been 10 month+ since it was discussed, paper development and few presentations...

It supposed to be the biggest project I ever handle as Food Consultant.. RM30Million to be exact...while my other project before is between RM1 Million to RM2 Million

But this coming project is more significant as it involved 1% of total Malaysian population on yearly basis instead my other project which involved very few

Now, the issue is whether I can achieve one of my ambition..to be in that place by 35... well this November I am going to be 36..haha still young... :)

Really hope and praying hard to achieve that

No comments: